What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your Name, Email address, Phone number, Credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
We do not use an SSL certificate
- We only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information
- Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart,
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits,
It won’t affect the users experience
Third Party Disclosure
We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties. We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
We have not enable Google AdSense on our site but we may do so on the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
- By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
- We do not allow
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We do not specifically market to children under 13
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email within 7 business days.
We agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
CAN SPAM Act
We collect your email address:
- To send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- To market to our mailing list or continue to send emails to your clients after the original transaction has occured
To be accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
We will NOT use false, or misleading subjects or email addresses
We will identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
We will include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
We will monitor third party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used.
We will honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly
We will give an ‘opt-out’ or ‘unsubscribe’ option
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can follow the instructions at the bottom of each email.
Shipping and return policyOur products are made to order, please allow
- 2-3 weeks for Minimalist Wall Art delivery.
- 2 weeks for Skate decks delivery.
- 6-8 weeks for Surfboards delivery.
- 2 weeks for Wall covering delivery.
- 2 weeks for Pillows and blankets delivery.
You can return most items for a refund or store credit within 30 days of delivery. Return shipping costs apply. An original receipt is required. Item must be sent to us in the same condition that it was delivered to you. If you received your merchandise in damaged condition, or items are missing please contact us within 7 days to report the problem.